NRS Pike Inflatable Fishing Kayak
- Combines a high-pressure 10 cm drop-stitch deck that inflates to 8 PSI with 27 cm side tubes to create a super stable platform to sit, stand or move around as you cast.
- A rigid keel insert in the bow provides enhanced tracking on flat water.
- Out-of-the-box rigging includes bow and stern daisy chain attachment points plus additional bungee rigging.
- EVA foam deck pad protects the PVC from hooks and snags while providing superior grip when wet.
- A fish measuring board is integrated into deck pad to conveniently measure your catch up to 61 cm.
- Comfortable aluminum-frame suspended-mesh seat elevates anglers for optimal visibility and easier standing.
- Five YakAttack accessory mounts are positioned throughout the board to customize your set-up.
- Skeg plate accommodates interchangeable fins.
- Includes (1) All-Water Fin, fishing seat, adjustable foot pegs, carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, two-year commercial.
When folding your deflated kayak for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform and potentially damage them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "How To Deflate Your Paragon Inflatable Kayak" for a demonstration.
|Dimensions:||366 cm L x 96.5 cm W|
|Load Capacity:||170 kg|
|Tube Diameter:||37 cm|
|Bow Kick:||35.5 cm|
|Stern Kick:||35.5 cm|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||44/1000|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||43 cm|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|
Pro Package Includes the above plus: