STAR Outlaw 130 Self-Bailing Raft
With the STAR Outlaw 130 Raft you get a popular size and style boat at a price that can't be beat. So get started on the adventures you've always dreamed of. Fish it, paddle it, or load it with gear for extended trips.
- STAR Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- This versatile 4 m, Outlaw 130 raft features 46 cm tubes and a 1.9 m width, providing ample carrying capacity along with sporty handling.
- Super heavy-duty tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- A 10 cm thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 2000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- To get the rigid structure in the floor for best performance you will need a high-pressure pump.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 5 cm D-rings provide plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Tube Diameter:||46 cm|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Bow Kick:||76 cm|
|Stern Kick:||76 cm|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield C7 & D7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||68/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||94 cm|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||152 cm|
|Maximum Frame Length:||183 cm|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|