NRS Super 2 HP Pump
The NRS Super 2 HP Pump is a patented double-chambered pump for optimal power with minimal effort. Easily inflate high-pressured inflatables up to 25 psi.
- Ideal for use on high-pressure inflatables, such as SUP boards, the Super 2 HP Pump can inflate up to 25 psi.
- Sturdy construction ensures long-lasting durability.
- Includes an integrated pressure gauge for precise inflation.
- For maximum output, push in the black AIR MAX button to engage the larger diameter outer chamber, for inflating in the high volume mode.
- Push in the black POWER BOOSTER button to engage the smaller diameter inner chamber, for inflating to high pressure with less effort.
- Includes Leafield C7/D7 Valve Adapter and other adapters that fit Halkey-Roberts New Short, Summit 2 and H3 valves.
- Note: When changing between Air Max and Power Booster modes, make sure the pump handle is pushed completely down before pushing the button.
High Pressure Mode
High Volume Mode
|Pump Dimensions:||11 cm diameter x 56 cm H|
|Chamber Dimensions:||11cm Dia. x 45cm H|
|Hose Length:||122 cm|