NRS Super Pump
- Built-in pressure gauge takes the guesswork out of inflating your boat, kayak or board.
- This low-volume, two-hand pump lets you inflate to pressures up to 20 psi.
- You get double-action pumping (inflate on both up and down motions) when you have the red plug screwed into the air port in the top cap. This allows you to quickly put the majority of the air volume in your inflatable.
- The aluminum shaft, sturdy handle and tough polypropylene housing are built to withstand lots of use.
- Includes Leafield C7/D7 Valve Adapter and other adapters that fit Halkey-Roberts New Short, Summit 2 and H3 valves.
The gauge gives you a reading while you're actively pumping. Once you stop pumping the valve's sealing surface closes and the gauge is no longer in contact with the chamber's pressure.
|Action:||Inflate and deflate|
|Pump Dimensions:||7 cm Dia. x 64 cm H|
|Chamber Dimensions:||7cm Dia. x 47cm H|
|Hose Length:||122 cm|