NRS 110L Bill's Bag Dry Bag
Pack up your sleeping bag, plus clothes and supplies for a weekend or a week, and head out to the river. Since 1977, outfitters, guides and weekend warriors have relied on Bill's Bags to keep their overnight gear dry trip after trip, year after year.
- Constructed with heavy-duty 21 oz TobaTex body with a reinforced bottom of 34 oz TobaTex, the Bill's Bags will outlast a generation worth of adventures.
- Expandable for over 109,000 cubic cm of storage capacity but can be cinched down with four compression straps to compact and stabilize gear.
- Aluminum fasteners on the compression straps increase durability and eliminate busted buckles.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top-loading access.
- The adjustable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps makes carrying your gear around rapids or into a secluded camp easy and comfortable.
- The backpack harness is removable. This is a handy feature when flying with the bag, reducing baggage handling snag points.
|Filled & Rolled Volume:||110L|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||41 cm Dia. x 84 cm H (measured fully packed and closed)|
|Material:||21 oz. TobaTex body, 34 oz. TobaTex bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
Available in the following sizes: 110L
|65L||36 Dia x 61 H|
|110L||41 Dia x 84 H|
|140L||41 Dia x 107 H|