WRSI S-Turn Elbow Pads
Paddlers have a new weapon in the battle against immovable objects. Named for the classic rapid on the roadside Alseseca, the WRSI S-Turn Elbow Pad gives your pointy parts the ultimate protection from geologic threats.
- Three adjustable straps and a mesh elastic sleeve with silicone grip lock the S-Turn comfortably in place.
- ABS plastic armor shrugs off blows and glides across rock without catching.
- 3 mm perforated foam padding absorbs impacts.
- Patterned to flex naturally for unrestricted paddling.
- Works equally well over bare arms or drytop sleeves.
- Two sizes to fit nearly any paddler. Sold as a pair.
|Materials:||ABS armor, neoprene foam padding|
|Adjustment:||3 elastic straps per pad|
|Weight (pair):||283 g|
Available in the following sizes: S/M, L/XL
|Size||Bicep (Circumference)||Forearm (Circumference)|
|S/M||20 - 30 cm||18 - 23 cm|
|L/XL||30 - 41 cm||23 - 28 cm|