SMC CRx 1" Pulley
This is the lightweight rescue pulley you've been waiting for. The SMC CRx 1" Pulley is incredibly strong, yet weighs a mere 52 grams.
- Easier to carry in your life jacket pocket or swiftwater rescue kit than other, heavier pulleys.
- The pulley works great in Z-drag 3-to-1 extraction systems, rated at an amazing 22kN (2243 kgf) load strength.
- High-strength aluminum sides keep it light while a stainless steel axle resists corrosion.
- Also features a durable and smooth-running Delrin® sheave.
- Handles ropes up to 13 mm (1/2") in diameter.
- This pulley has the required prusik-minding capability for use in 3-to-1 mechanical advantage systems, making it easier to haul or lower heavy loads.