WRSI Moment Helmet
The WRSI Moment Helmet features the same trusted safety technology and comfortable outfitting as other WRSI helmets with the full-face protection Class V paddlers need.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Full-face design wraps around your face to protect your ears, cheeks and chin.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vents near the ears double as ventilation and drain holes, while helping the full-face model not interfere with the paddler's hearing.
- The visor keeps sun and rain out of your eyes and adds another layer of protection for your face.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
|Certification:||CE EN 1385|
|Shell Material:||ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell|
|Liner Material:||Removable, replaceable padded liner|
|Adjustment:||Interconnect Retention System|
Available in the following sizes: S/M, M/L, L/XL
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S/M||53 - 56||20.9 - 22.0|
|M/L||56 - 59||22.0 - 23.2|
|L/XL||59 - 62||23.2 - 24.4|