NRS Raku Fishing PFD - Closeout
Anglers looking for a more traditionally designed jacket should choose the NRS Raku PFD featuring a ventilated, thin-back that comfortably fits any kayak, raft or drift boat seat.
- The XS/M is rated for users weighing at least 40 kg and less than 60 kg and having chest measurements of 76-106 cm (including apparel layers).
- The L/XL and XL/XXL sizes are rated for users weighing over 41 kg. Use the chest measurement ranges (including apparel layers) in the sizing chart for choosing your size.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, cast and land.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
|Documents:||EU Declaration of Conformity|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Available in the following sizes: XS/M, L/XL, XL/XXL
|Size||Chest (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|XS/M||76 - 106||40-60|
|L/XL||106 - 132||>41|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142||>41|