NRS Women's Nora PFD
The women's specific NRS Nora PFD offers female boaters a basic life jacket with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort in any raft or kayak seat.
- The Nora is a medium profile life jacket certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- A flexible five-panel design effortlessly wraps your body and follows your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and the articulated chest panels conform to the bust.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
|CE/ISO Rating:||Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Documents:||EU Declaration of Conformity|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Available in the following sizes: XS/M, L/XL
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|