NRS Oso PFD
The NRS Oso PFD is a basic, medium profile life jacket for recreational kayakers and rafters with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort with any type of seat.
- The Oso is a medium profile life jacket certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
|CE/ISO Rating:||This jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Documents:||EU Declaration of Conformity|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Available in the following sizes: XS/M, L/XL, XL/XXL
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|