NRS Oso PFD
The NRS Oso PFD is a basic, medium profile life jacket for recreational kayakers and rafters with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort with any type of seat.
- The XS/M is rated for users weighing at least 40 kg and less than 60 kg and having chest measurements of 76-106 cm (including apparel layers). If you weigh more than 60 kg, even with those chest measurements, please choose the L/XL size.
- The L/XL and XL/XXL sizes are rated for users weighing over 41 kg. Use the chest measurement ranges (including apparel layers) in the sizing chart for choosing your size.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
|Documents:||EU Declaration of Conformity|
|Outer Fabric.:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System.:||Front zip|
Available in the following sizes: XS/M, L/XL, XL/XXL
|Size||Chest (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|XS/M||76 - 106||40-60|
|L/XL||106 - 132||>41|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142||>41|