NRS Odyssey PFD
Purpose-built for sea kayakers and touring, the NRS Odyssey PFD features all the bells and whistles needed for open-water safety in a full-back design.
- The Odyssey is a medium profile touring PFD certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- Paddlers cut for maximum range of motion and the full back panel comfortably fits kayak seats.
- Two large zippered pockets provide multiple storage options and two, smaller dual-entry pockets are designed to fit VHF radios.
- Three lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- 3M® reflective patches on the upper back add visibility in low-light conditions and double as attachment loops.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
|CE/ISO Rating:||Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Documents:||EU Declaration of Conformity|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Available in the following sizes: XS/M, L/XL, XL/XXL
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|