NRS Ion PFD
From its flexible fit to the padded shoulders the NRS Ion PFD is a comfortable, low-profile jacket that gets all the details right.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The Ion is a low-profile life jacket certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
|CE/ISO Rating:||Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
Available in the following sizes: XS/M, L/XL, XL/XXL
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|