NRS Ion PFD
This product is no longer available, but we’ve got more options for you:
Type III: Through decades of boating and selling life jackets, we've come to realize that the best life jacket is the one you'll actually wear, and a life jacket you'll wear is the one that feels great all-day long. The evolution of NRS PFDs continues with the ultra-comfortable, low profile Ion.
- The Ion's six-panel design uses ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that wraps effortlessly around your torso and flows with your movements.
- The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provides ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
- Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas.
- Padded shoulder straps, a soft interior lining and fleece-lined hand warmer pouch make this jacket as cozy as it is comfortable.
- Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and the dual-entry zippers make accessing that sunscreen or camera a cinch, no matter which hand is free.
- A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features.
- Jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
|CE/ISO Rating:||Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|