NRS Zephyr Inflatable PFD
Stand up paddlers and other water sports enthusiasts looking for an alternative to traditional life jackets will love the NRS Zephyr Self-Inflating PFD. It's lightweight, easy to wear and inflates instantly to float you high.
- This lightweight self-inflating PFD is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- The compact, adjustable ripstop nylon waist pack stays out of your way for SUP or surfing.
- A simple tug on the cord instantly inflates the PFD with pressurized C02 gas.
- A 20 gram CO2 cartridge is included with the Zephyr. It's a good idea to have extra re-arming kits on hand.
- Unlike many other self-inflating life jackets, the flotation chamber stays around your waist.
- Simply rotate the belt until the chamber faces forward, pull the inflation cord and secure the attachment strap over your head.
- A manual mouth valve backs up the CO2-powered inflator.
- The bag's clear window lets you check the inflation system for readiness.
|CE/ISO Rating:||Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Waist Size:||Belt fits waist 69-127 cm in circumference|
|Entry System:||Adjustable waist belt with side-release buckle|