NRS Big Water V PFD
When you want to float serious water you need a serious life jacket. The NRS Big Water V is a high flotation jacket with a universal fit that wraps easily around anyone's torso.
- Four front buckles make entry, exit and adjustment simple and quick.
- Universal Plus fits: 30" - 58" (76 - 147 cm) chest.
- Six side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments hold the PFD securely in place.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- Flotation collar helps keep your head above water while floating on your back.
- Jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN ISO 12402-5.
|CE/ISO Rating:||Certified in accordance with CE EN ISO 12402-5.|
|Performance Level:||Level 50|
|Outer Fabric:||420-denier nylon|
|Entry System:||Front buckle|