NRS Women's Siren PFD
When safety and comfort are your main concerns, the NRS Ion PFD delivers with plush foam that conforms to your body and a streamlined design that doesn't restrict your movement whether you row, paddle or just float.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra-soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- Side-buckle entry reduces the bulk of a zipper.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Large, front pocket with single-entry zipper and zipper garage to prevent snags.
- Features padded shoulder straps and strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The Siren is a low-profile life jacket certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
|CE/ISO Rating:||Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining:||Smooth 210 denier nylon and soft, stretchy nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
Available in the following sizes: XS/M, L/XL
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|