NRS Women's Siren PFD
The low-profile NRS Women's Siren PFD uses a six-panel design of supple foam to wrap the body in ultra-comfy protection and create an athletic fit for optimal range of motion.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible and eliminates unnecessary bulk.
- The Siren is a low-profile life jacket certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
|CE/ISO Rating:||Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
Available in the following sizes: XS/M, L/XL
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|