NRS Women's Siren PFD - Closeout
The NRS Siren PFD is the most comfortable low-profile women's life jacket available today. Its six panel design effortlessly wraps around your body while soft, anatomically sculpted foam accommodates your curves.
- Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provide ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
- Soft, stretchy material improves comfort in key zones: the upper chest and around the arm openings.
- Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
- Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas.
- Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and the dual-entry zippers make accessing that sunscreen or camera a cinch, no matter which hand is free.
- Wide padded shoulder straps eliminate pressure points.
- A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features.
- Jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
|CE/ISO Rating:||Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Lining:||Smooth 210 denier nylon and soft, stretchy nylon mesh|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|