NRS Clutch Pogies
These pogies are clutch when you're paddling in frigid conditions, literally. The NRS Clutch Pogies combine our thickest neoprene construction to maximize thermal insulation with the classic bare-hand design to enhance paddle control.
- 3 mm raw neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive sheds water, eliminating evaporative cooling and maximizing insulation.
- A nylon coating at the wrist enhances durability.
- Graphene lining is lighter when wet, dries quick and feels soft against the skin.
- Snug, internal wrist cuff reduces water entry and increases heat retention.
- Wide paddle shaft opening easily fits over paddles, including thicker bent-shaft styles.
- Hook-and-loop closure secures the pogies around the paddle shaft and prevents water from seeping through.
- Features a bite tab on the cuffs for easy donning and soft external coating on the base to wipe excess moisture from your face.
- Hi-vis logo helps locate paddlers after a swim.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the pogies together.
- One size fits most. Sold as a pair.
|Glove Use and Conditions:|
|Material:||3 mm neoprene|
|Palm Material:||Raw neoprene|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuff with internal "doughnut" cuff|