NRS Men's Crux Drysuit
This product is no longer available, but we’ve got more options for you:
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- The overskirt, with its 13 cm wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Attached drysocks are made from the same 125 denier Eclipse fabric. The seams are taped on the inside of the socks, with double taping in the toe and heel area for extra durability.
- We've included a wide heavy-duty TIZIP® MasterSeal waterproof relief zipper, with protective flap cover, so you can answer nature's call without having to strip out of the suit.
- Top quality latex wrist and neck gaskets seal water out.
- The heavy-duty TIZIP® Masterseal waterproof entry zipper allows easy entrance and is covered with a hook-and-loop sealed flap for extra protection.
- Punch-through neoprene overcuffs protect the wrist and neck gaskets.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- For improved durability, we've used an extra burly Eclipse fabric in the seat and lower leg. Its high-density exterior weave provides maximum resistance to abrasion and puncture.
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|