NRS Men's Helium Splash Jacket
Ditch the riffles and toss the beginner duds. As you amplify your paddling, increase the protection with a next-level splash jacket like the NRS Men's Helium Jacket. Made with a waterproof, breathable fabric, it works hard to keep you dry, while the kayak overskirt and tunnel protects your cockpit.
- Combines HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric and factory-taped seams for maximum waterproof performance.
- Breathable fabric wicks excess heat and moisture keeping your layers dry for all-day comfort.
- Kayak overskirt mates with a sprayskirt tunnel to seal the cockpit.
- Adjustable urethane neck and wrist closures for a customized fit. Cinch tight to keep water out or loosen for added ventilation.
- Paddler's cut enhances athletic performance and creates room to layer underneath while maintaining comfort under a PFD.
- Features a splashproof, zippered sleeve pocket, designed for easy access under a PFD.
|Material:||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™|
|Neck Closure:||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closure|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures|
|Waist System:||Kayak overskirt to mate with sprayskirt, bungee drawcord|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||No|