NRS Champion Jacket
Adventure anglers head to the water even when the clouds threaten and the couch beckons. The NRS Champion Jacket is one half of our technical layering system that's purpose-built for quick adaptation to the conditions and protects against rain, splash and wind.
- Lightweight HyproTex™ 2.5 material is waterproof, breathable and easy to stow.
- Articulated design for comfort and mobility in and out of the boat, with or without a PFD.
- Full-zip, front entry for easy donning and quick ventilation.
- Adjustable hood offers adaptable protection.
- Punch-through, volcano-style neoprene wrist closures keep paddle drip out.
- Two self-draining, zippered pockets are designed to be accessed while wearing a PFD.
- Grip dots along the hem of the drawcord waist keep the jacket in place.
- Pair the Champion Bibs, Item # 20034.02, with your Jacket for maximal protection from splash and rain.
|Material:||2.5-layer 70-denier nylon HyproTex|
|Neck Closure:||Splashproof zipper collar|
|Wrist Closure:||Punch-through, volcano style neoprene wrists|
|Waist System:||Drawcord and grip dots on the hem|
|Pockets:||2 - Self-draining, zippered|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||No|
|Reflective Detailing:||Yes, Hi-vis green on the hood|