NRS Orion Paddling Jacket
Whether you're ditching the inbox for an afternoon paddle or suiting up for an all-day touring adventure, the Orion Paddling Jacket delivers adaptable waterproof protection. When you can't trust the conditions, you can depend on the Orion.
- 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and toughness.
- The punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ neck seal is a less restrictive alternative to latex yet still keeps most water out.
- Latex wrist gaskets completely seal the sleeves for rolling and keep paddle-drip out.
- Inner skirt with a dual-adjust neoprene waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your cockpit dry.
- The perforated face shield with a soft fleece interior blocks wind and spray without restricting airflow.
- Offset zipper design keeps the face shield out of your way, whether closed for maximum protection or open for added ventilation.
- Reflective tape on the hood, and reflective graphics throughout the jacket, keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Features two PFD-friendly, splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials and a larger dual-entry splashproof kangaroo pocket.
|Neck Closure:||GlideSkin™ neoprene gasket|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
Available in the following sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|