NRS Kid's Shorty Wetsuit
Young bodies get cold. Protect them with the NRS Kid's Shorty Wetsuit. 2.5 mm neoprene provides warmth and a fun color pattern keeps them visible.
- The top quality 2.5 mm neoprene insulates against the cold and the closed-cell foam supplements the flotation of the child's life jacket, floating them higher in the water.
- We also add fine titanium particles to the adhesive layer bonding the inner fabric to the neoprene. The shiny particles reflect back and help hold in body heat, without adding bulk.
- Sleeves extend the sun and thermal protection.
- Rugged flat-lock stitching in the seams stand up to children's high activity levels.
- The heavy-duty YKK™ back zipper makes entry and exit easy, while preventing the young person from accidentally unzipping.
- The cut lines of the suit provide good freedom of movement.
|Weight:||1.15 lbs size Y-S|
|Neoprene:||2.5 mm neoprene|
|Entry Style:||YKK® back zipper|
Available in the following sizes: Y-S, Y-M, Y-L, Y-XL
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|