NRS Storm Hood
Do enough mid-winter rolls, and you'll realize the benefits of the NRS Storm Hood. This full-coverage neoprene hood fits snug to keep water out and warmth in.
- 2.5 mm neoprene provides excellent insulation against cold water and wind.
- A barrel-lock drawcord around the face opening lets you customize a snug, watertight fit and eliminate flushing.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive helps hold in heat to keep you even warmer and liquid sealant waterproofs the seams.
- We've lined the hood with our quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra comfort and warmth. No more wet, clammy feeling when you pull your head cover on.
- The sturdy, flexible bill shades your eyes from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- Sandwiching the long collar between the dry suit or dry top's overcuff and the neck gasket minimizes warmth-robbing water entry.
- If you plan to wear the Storm Hood under a helmet, the thicker neoprene may require you to go to a larger size helmet.
- To get the best seal from the elements, tuck the bottom of the Hood inside the outer collar of your dry top or drysuit.
|Weight:||Medium 6 oz.|
|Neoprene:||2.5 mm neoprene|
Available in the following sizes: S, M, L
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S||51 - 55||20 - 21.5|
|M||55 - 58||21.5 - 23|
|L||58 - 62||23 - 24.5|