NRS E-160 Self-Bailing Raft
The 4.88 m NRS E-160 is perfect for the big-water boater or for the outfitter who needs to carry extra passengers and gear. True to its name, this NRS Expedition Series raft is built for those epic trips.
- 56 cm tubes and 2.31 m width keep the E-160 riding high and maneuvering swiftly under heavy loads.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Will carry up to 11 paddlers with optional extra thwarts.
- Side tubes and floor are reinforced to armor the raft in low water and provide additional protection against the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 5 cm D-rings and 8 handles make rigging and launching the E-160 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
|Tube Diameter:||56 cm|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Bow Kick:||81 cm|
|Stern Kick:||81 cm|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||8|
|Center Compartment Width:||119 cm|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||183 cm|
|Maximum Frame Length:||224 cm|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial|