NRS E-161 Self-Bailing Raft
Fill the big, high-capacity NRS E-161 with fun-seeking paddlers and head for the rapids! The asymmetrical design provides plenty of passenger room, excellent performance and an exciting ride.
- With a narrower width and more pointed bow, the E-161 will conquer big rapids without smoothing out the waves.
- The flat stern operates as a guide platform and the lower rocker there improves paddling performance.
- Four thwarts provide room for up to 12 paddlers plus a guide.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Side tubes and floor are reinforced to armor the raft in low water and provide additional protection against the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 5 cm D-rings and 8 handles make rigging and launching the E-161 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
|Tube Diameter:||51 cm|
|Number of Thwarts:||4|
|Bow Kick:||77 cm|
|Stern Kick:||74 cm|
|Number of Air Chambers:||9|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||8|
|Center Compartment Width:||114 cm|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||168 cm|
|Maximum Frame Length:||249 cm|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial|