NRS E-140 Self-Bailing Raft
When you need an inflatable raft that can do it all, look no further than the versatile NRS E-140. This ultra tough 4.27 m raft is great for fishing, mutliday outings and adrenaline-filled crew paddling.
- 51 cm tubes and 2.13 m width provide the stability, control and maneuverability difficult rivers demand.
- 208 cm maximum frame length will accommodate an NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame with room for a drybox, cooler and rowing seat.
- Will seat 8-9 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 5 cm D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-140 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
|Tube Diameter:||51 cm|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Bow Kick:||74 cm|
|Stern Kick:||74 cm|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Center Compartment Width:||114 cm|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||168 cm|
|Maximum Frame Length:||208 cm|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial|