NRS E-136 Self-Bailing Raft
The 4.11 m NRS E-136 plays like a 3.96 m boat and works like a 4.27 m boat. Its aggressive rocker and wide stance make it fun but dependable in the rapids. Great for fishing, overnights and just seeking thrills.
- 51 cm tubes and a 1.96 m width make the E-136 super stable, while a 76 cm rocker makes it ride over waves like a playboat.
- Will accommodate 6-8 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Side tubes and floor are reinforced to armor the raft in low water and provide additional protection against the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 5 cm D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-136 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
|Tube Diameter:||51 cm|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Bow Kick:||76 cm|
|Stern Kick:||76 cm|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Center Compartment Width:||97 cm|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||152 cm|
|Maximum Frame Length:||185 cm|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial|