NRS Chinook Fishing PFD
With all the organization and attachment points needed for your fishing accessories, the NRS Chinook Fishing PFD is the world's best-selling life jacket for kayak anglers. Not only is it designed to make you more effective on the water, the comfort of the Chinook simply can't be beat.
- The NRS Chinook PFD is a medium-profile life jacket certified in accordance with EN ISO 12402-5.
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
|CE/ISO Rating:||Certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Documents:||EU Declaration of Conformity|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Available in the following sizes: XS/M, L/XL, XL/XXL
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|