NRS Zen Rescue PFD
The NRS Zen PFD is a low-profile rescue jacket with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swiftwater rescue situation.
- Based on the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows unrestricted range of motion.
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded arm holes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
- The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 4 cm quick-release rescue belt with a carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
- A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
- The fleece-lined hand warmer has an integrated pocket with hook-and-loop closure for additional quick-access storage.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- This jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
|CE/ISO Rating:||CE certified in accordance with CE EN 393.|
|Documents:||EU Declaration of Conformity|
|Outer Fabric:||400 denier ripstop nylon with Cordura® reinforcements|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
Available in the following sizes: S/M, L/XL, XXL
|S/M||78 - 94|
|L/XL||96 - 111|
|XXL||114 - 129|